Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Maccario Barbera d'Asti Lavignone
- Vintage: 2010
- Supple, silky light red wine, with red cherry, spice and plum aromas and a breeze of star anise. Lively and low-tannin on the palate, its crisp acidity is richly overlaid by succulent ripe fruit. This juicy red is utterly moreish and demands the next sip.
- About this bottle: Roberto Olivieri knows how to find the best in the Barbara grape: here, he uses the fruit of venerable old 30 and 40 year old vines, ferments it coolly and slowly for nine months, and rests it in bottle, with no oak intervention. This is the way to let all the juicy berry flavours of this lively grape really shine. Not for nothing is it the second most planted grape in Italy.
- Grape Variety: 100% Barbera
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Asti
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly