Delivery and returns
- Free delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice.
- Place your order by 6pm (Mon to Fri) for delivery tomorrow.
- Or order by 5pm on Saturdays for delivery on Monday.
- We’ll deliver between 7am - 7pm on your chosen date.
- We can’t deliver flowers or plants internationally, or to store for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the flowers.
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak about your flowers or plants please contact us.
Refunds on flowers and plants can only be given in accordance with your legal rights.
A contemporary paisley patterned gift box with gold lid features a beautiful soft pink rose, large box of chocolates and a bottle of champagne. A luxurious gift for a special occasion. Colours may vary slightly throughout the season.
- 1 x Pale pink rose (13cm)
- 1 x Champagne (75cl)
- 1 x Box of assorted Swiss chocolates (290g)
- Packaging Detail: Comes in a rectangular printed hat box
- Dimensions: Box- H13 x W27.6 x D18.6cm
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration.
- Sent with a personal message
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Order by 6pm Monday to Friday for next day delivery.
Your order will arrive between 7am and 7pm on your selected delivery date.
Next day delivery may not be available for all postcodes. The nearest available date for your delivery postcode will be displayed at checkout.
Flower freshness guarantee: We guarantee that our flowers and plants will look beautiful for at least 7 days, or your money back.
Get the most out of your flowers with our flower care guide.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18