Delivery and returns
- Free Nominated Day delivery on hampers and food gifts over
We’ll deliver your hamper between 7am and 7pm within 4 working days of payment being taken.
We can’t deliver hampers internationally or to stores for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the hamper
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your hamper, please contact us.
The perfect gift for a luxurious afternoon tea. A collection of scones, cakes, jams and tea to be enjoyed with a bottle of crisp Casa d'Amello rose spumante, to make any occasion extra special, all presented in an elegant wicker basket.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Dimensions: Wicker basket- H28.5 x W38 x D23 cm
- Outer- H30 x W39 x D25.5 cm
- Casa d'Amello Rose Spumante contains- Sulphites
- Devon Scones contain- Gluten, wheat, milk and egg
- Victoria Sandwich contains- Wheat, gluten, egg and milk
- Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods
- Viennese Biscuits contain- Gluten, wheat and milk
- Blackcurrant Sundaes contain- Milk, gluten, wheat, egg and soya
- Wicker hamper can scratch surfaces
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Sent with a personal message
- Product information
- English Breakfast Tea (50 bags/125g)
- Casa d'Amello Rose Spumante (75cl)
- Strawberry Jam (113g)
- Raspberry Jam (113g)
- Blackcurrant Sundaes (pack of 4/205g)
- Victoria Sandwich (410g)
- Devon Scones (pack of 4/280g)
- All Butter Viennese Swirls (130g)
- Antique Grey Willow Basket with Calico Liner
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Please drink responsibly
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18