Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Lowland Glen Amber, 4.5 per cent, brewed at Harviestoun Brewery, in Clarkmannanshire, is £1.85 from M&S nationwide. It is a part of the chain’s new craft beer range of eight ales from across the UK.”
Mrs Crunch, The Sun , 6th August 2015
Marks & Spencer's new case of craft beers has arrived, and the Double Hopped Citra IPA, Ash Brook Red Lager and Lowland Glen Amber are all spot on for celebrating any victories that may happen this summer.
Tom Atkinson, Daily Star , 6th August 2015
- Product information
- Lowland Glen Amber
- This amber ale is made with the Simcoe hop, which gives it a fantastically fruity finish with lovely malty undertones.
- About this bottle: Brewed exclusively for Marks and Spencer by the Arviestoun Brewery in Clackmannshire.
- Country of origin: Region: Clackmannshire
- More information
- Bottle size: 330 ml
- Alcohol content: 4.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 1.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.1
- Serving Size: 250 ml
- Stopper type: Crown Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Brewed and bottled in the UK
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly