Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Ultimately this is a ripe red fruit-fest. Chock-full of raspberry and strawberry fruit and bursting with youthful, crunchy fruit. Just as Beaujolais should be
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
"A plum-perfumed Beaujolais with the juicy flavours of a summer pudding but with a dry, mouth-watering finish. Match with smooth chicken liver pâté and toast."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 1st November 2013
"This refreshing, berryish character of a good beaujolais is a great match for hearty dishes such as Sally's lentil salad. This is a great choice - easy-going, vibrant and wonderfully aromatic."
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Louis Tete Chiroubles
- Vintage: 2013
- This light yet vibrant Beaujolais bursts with crushed red berry aromas while hints of violet and mouth-watering summer fruits roll seductively on the tongue.
- About this bottle: The Chirouble Cru, or village, has some of the highest altitude vineyards in Beaujolais producing wonderfully fresh Gamay grapes with whistle-clean fruit and zip. M&S Winemaker Sue Daniels selected this outstanding wine on her Burgundy travels after working with Jean-Luc Chagny, who leaves his fragrant wines unoaked to bring out their fruity character.
- Grape Variety: 100% Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites of purchase
- Bottling address: Bottled At Property F69210 By Emb 69162C
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly