Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Ultimately this is a ripe red fruit-fest. Chock-full of raspberry and strawberry fruit and bursting with youthful, crunchy fruit. Just as Beaujolais should be
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
"A plum-perfumed Beaujolais with the juicy flavours of a summer pudding but with a dry, mouth-watering finish. Match with smooth chicken liver pâté and toast."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Louis Tete Chiroubles
- Vintage: 2013
- This light yet vibrant Beaujolais bursts with crushed red berry aromas while hints of violet and mouth-watering summer fruits roll seductively on the tongue.
- About this bottle: The Chirouble Cru, or village, has some of the highest altitude vineyards in Beaujolais producing wonderfully fresh Gamay grapes with whistle-clean fruit and zip. M&S Winemaker Sue Daniels selected this outstanding wine on her Burgundy travels after working with Jean-Luc Chagny, who leaves his fragrant wines unoaked to bring out their fruity character.
- Grape Variety: 100% Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Beaujolais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites of purchase
- Bottling address: Bottled At Property F69210 By Emb 69162C
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.