Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Louis Guntrum Grauburgunder
- Vintage: 2012
- Glinting green/gold wine, with intensely spicy aromas of lychee and apple. Lively acidity, gentle smoothness and refreshing grapefruit and pear flavours make a flourish on the palate, which has considerable length and persistence.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Louis Konstantin Guntrum represents the 11th generation of his family to make wine from these vineyards, and his wines are steeped in fine German tradition. Louis tells us that his delicious white wines used to fetch higher prices than Premier Cru Bordeaux, which shows how wine fashions have changed – and what great value for money this Pinot Gris offers today. It is not oak-aged, but expresses the fruity intensity of fine old Grauburgunder (or Pinot Gris) vines.
- 100% Pinot Gris
- Country of origin: Germany
- Region: Rheinhessen
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Louis Guntrum, Rheinallee 62, 55283 Nierstein , Germany
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly