Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Lost Sheep Rosé
- Vintage: 2011
- This vibrant fruity rose is full of strawberry and raspberry fruit, a pure Australian take on the Italian grape variety Sangiovese Blended with the truly Aussie Shiraz.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Mark Sappel has concentrated on pristine fruit flavours to make this refreshing wine.
- Grape Variety: Sangiovese, Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.