Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Leaving Italy and Piedmont and heading to the southern hemisphere, here's a red that is the polar opposite of nebbiolo. Thick, plush, rounded, smooth and very intense, its syrah made in the Limari Valley, one of Chile's more northerly wine-growing regions, by Vina Tabali. My father loved it. I gave it to him with cottage pie."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 12th April 2014
- Product information
- Los Molles Carmènère
- Vintage: 2011
- A generously smooth Chilean red with ripe cherry, strawberry and plum flavours. Hints of chocolate and a spicy note lingers on the palate.
- About this bottle: Over the last 20 years, the Carmenere grape variety has become synonymous with high quality red wines from Chile. Originally, transported from Bordeaux in the mid - 19th century where it is considered "temperamental", Carmenere now thrives in Limari, one of Chile's most exciting new wine regions.
- Grape Variety: 100% Carmenere
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Limari Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 18 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Fundo San Miguel S/N, El Monte, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.