Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Star product of the brand, the famous T.LeClerc Loose Powder makes the face dazzle with radiance. Lightweight powder milled with rice starch to mattify and zinc to heal the skin.
About the brand- In 1881, renowned pharmacist, Théophile LeClerc, opened his pharmacy in the prestigious heart of Paris, near Place de la Madeleine. Born into a family of painters and artists, he also became a lover of art and beauty, using the basement of his pharmacy to create his various preparations. Many make-up professionals, actresses and top models love T. Le Clerc products for their hold, extreme finesse and true matifying capacity. T.LeClerc products are now available worldwide, from Europe to Asia and America. The T.LeClerc spirit and tradition live on through its legendary retro vintage silver powder box.
- How to apply- apply to the entire face using the powder puff or as a blusher using the brush to lift your complexion
- The perfect finishing powder, though may be used as a complexion base or added to skin care products to add a fine veil of colour correction
- Its extremely light texture subtly and naturally matifies and evens out the complexion: your skin breathes and stays flexible all day long
- Loose Powder applied to shiny areas (the T-zone) will create an immediate matt effect. Dab with the powder puff, paying particular attention to the sides of the nose
- Product Size: 25 g
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: All
Talc, oryza sativa starch (oryza sativa (rice) starch), parfum (fragrance) [+/- may contain)- cl 77947 (zinc oxide), cl 19140 (yellow 5), cl 77491 (iron oxides), cl77492 (iron oxides), cl77499 (iron oxides), cl 16255 (red 102 aluminium lake), cl 73015 (blue 2), cl 15850 (red 6), cl 42090 (blue 1), cl 15985 (yellow 6), cl 75470 (carmine), cl 77742 (manganese violet), cl 47005 (yellow 10), cl 45380 (red 21), cl 77288 (chromium oxide greens), cl 77007 (ultramarines), cl 73015 (blue 1 aluminium lake)]
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.