Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Canadian lobster with a white wine cream and mustard sauce, garnished with mature cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs. This is a whole lobster cooked split and washed. Fully prepared leaving you with 100% of the prime tail and claw meat carefully chopped and dressed with a creamy thermidor sauce and served in the shell.
- Weight: 240 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- Consume Within: 2 days
Ingredients Listing: Lobster (45%), Water, Single Cream (11%), Shellfish Stock, Breadcrumbs (5%), White Wine (2.5%), Creme Fraiche, Unsalted Butter, Onions, Cornflour, Brandy, Rapeseed Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Parsley, Dijon Mustard, Wheatflour, Lemon Juice, Salt, Cracked Black Pepper, Ground Cayenne Pepper. Shellfish Stock contains Water, Langoustines, Onions, Carrots, Leeks, Celery, Garlic, White Wine, Salt. Breadcrumbs contain Wheatflour, Yeast, Olive Oil, Salt. Dijon Mustard contains Water, Black Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt.
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven Cook in 22 minutes 200?C/ Fan 170?C / 400?F / Gas mark 6
Not available for international delivery.