Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Chroming around is a highly pigmented rich gold shade with a shimmer finish. As part of the ‘one coat gel’ range with quick drying technology, expect a high gloss finish for a freshly-painted look that lasts. Shake well for show stopping results.
Founded by Thea green in 1999, Nails Inc London is the UK's number one nail brand. Fashion forward, leaders of innovation, Nails Inc are best known for setting the trends in colour, service and product, with first to market unrivalled formulations.
- Apply one coat of base coat with Kensington caviar to clean, dry nails
- Apply 2 -3 coats of nail polish
- Finish with one coat of 45 second top coat with Kensington caviar
- Introducing a perfect metallic manicure in minutes, formulated with Nails Inc’s long wear formulation
- With these three dazzling shades, achieve chrome nails with no powder, no fuss, just polish
- These highly pigmented colours are exclusive to the Marks and Spencer’s one coat gel range
- Product Size: 10 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, stearalkonium bentonite, acrylates copolymer, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, biotin, citric acid, diacetone alcohol, water (aqua), tin oxide, zinc acetylmethionate, hydrogenated styrene/butadiene copolymer, lauraldehyde, myrothamnus flabellifolia extract, silica, ascorbic acid, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, hexanal, propanediol, mica, sodium benzoate, tocopherol, tris-bht mesitylene, benzophenone-1, aluminum powder (ci 77000), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77499), yellow 5 lake.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free Nominated Day Delivery. Conditions apply.
- Free nominated day delivery on clothing & home
- Starts 00:00am 23rd March
- Excludes furniture, food, wine & flowers
- Standard free delivery applies when you spend over £50 in a single transaction
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Discount applies at checkout and does not apply to delivery charges
- Please check the relevant delivery terms and conditions online