Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 8-10 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A jelly soft lip gloss with a cushiony feel, gives lips brilliant colour with a smooth, water shine finish.
About the brand- The exclusive Rosie for Autograph make up range has been developed in collaboration with Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Combining Rosie's make-up tips and secrets with high quality ingredients, this range is developed to deliver amazing results. Inspired by Rosie’s career as a model, actress and her love of vintage, at the heart of this exclusive beauty collection lies Rosie’s natural, glamorous look.
- Lips feel hydrated, non-sticky and soft
- No sharpener required
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 2.5 g
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Hydrogenated polyisobutene, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, vp/hexadecene copolymer, synthetic wax, polyethylene, cera microcristallina, caprylic/capric triglyceride, diisostearyl malate, mica, hydrogenated styrene/methyl styrene/indene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, stearalkonium bentonite, calcium sodium borosilicate, hydrogenated styrene/butadiene copolymer, propylene carbonate, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, dicalcium phosphate, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, lauryl pca, tin oxide, (+/-) ci 77891 ci 19140, ci 77742, ci 77492, ci 77491, ci 77499, ci 42090, ci 15850, ci 73360.
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.