Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Lip care stick softens and offers protection for lips prone to dryness.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care was formed in 1967 by cosmetologist Elisabeth Sigmund and Dr. Rudolf Hauschka, who was a pioneering chemist producing natural medicines using revolutionary techniques. Respect for nature, the health and well-being of all customers and employees as well as social responsibility is at the center of all our thinking and actions. Our approach to skin care is unique within our industry. All our products are formulated to guide and support the skin's natural renewal processes rather than taking over its functions for long term health and youth of the skin. Our philosophy is based upon an in-depth understanding of rhythms and how they aid to balance the skin, while harnessing the most effective 100% natural and organic ingredients. If ingredients haven't been available in biodynamic or organic form, we have initiated organic cultivation projects around the world.
- How to use- Apply to lips as required
- Keeps the lips soft and supple
- The practical companion for silky soft lips while out and about, providing light sun protection (SPF 3)
- Moisturises and protects the skin of the lips without creating, dependency
- Mild sun protection while you're out and about (SPF 3)
- Prevents dry and cracked lips
- Apply to lips as required
- Product Size: 4.9 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, rosa canina fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lanolin, beeswax (cera alba), daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, rosa damascena flower extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, anthyllis vulneraria extract, cetyl alcohol, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, hydrogenated jojoba oil, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, citronellol*, geraniol*, citral*, linalool*, farnesol*, eugenol*, rosa damascena flower wax, lecithin
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.