Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Classy and won a silver Decanter Award for its crisp, spicy, citrus and gooseberry fruit. Try it with grilled fish steaks or smoked salmon"
Tim Curran, Daily Mirror
"The aromatic undertones; gooseberry and capsicum fruit flavours on this Pacific-cooled Chilean sauvignon blanc are complemented by citrus zest"
Anthony Rose, The Independent
- Product information
- Limari Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- A refreshing but aromatic and full-flavoured Sauvignon Blanc. Aromas of Jasmine, ripe pear and gooseberry combine with zesty citrus notes in the mouth to give a bold and spicy wine with a long, crisp finish.
- About this bottle: This fresh, spicy white from vines that grow on the fringes of the Atacama desert, one of the world's driest places, amid scenery that comprises cacti, papaya plantations and a vast blue sky. The vineyards are located close to the shores of the cool Pacific Ocean, meaning crisp clear nights, misty mornings and sunny afternoons. All of this makes for a fine balance in the grapes come harvest time, with full flavours Winemaker Marcelo Papa makes wine from all over Chile.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Atacama Desert
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.