Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Heyland & Whittle’s spring collection of soaps, bath time treats and candles. A new soft floral fragrance, with a delicate bouquet of lily and a radiant heart of ylang ylang, amber and warm vanilla. This combined with Heyland & Whittle’s luxurious, popular neroli & rose, a sumptuous and soothing blend, intoxicates the senses in perfect harmony.
Heyland & Whittle products are all handmade, expertly cut, filled and decorated. Recently launched are candles and reed diffusers in a range of fragrances including the classic English formulations of Neroli & Rose and Citrus & Lavender? Even more exciting is the new Jasmine & Lilac fragrance which evokes memories of an English Summers day. Summer Berries, Oranges and Lemons blend with a euphoric bouquet of Jasmine, Lilac and Lavender with a warm Cedar base. Quintessentially British.
- Hand made
- Made using natural ingredients
- Product Size: 175 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Please remove flower and stem before use of soap
Bath melts: sodium bicarbonate, zea mays (corn) starch, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, citric acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, polysorbate 80, rosa centifolia (rose) flower/ lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, calendula o cinalis (marigold) flower. Parfum, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citronellol, d-limonene, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, linalool. Soap: lily & ylang ylang soap incioleo europaea (olive oil), aqua, oleo cocos nucifera (coconut oil), oleo elaeis guineensis (organic sustainable palm oil), sodium hydroxide, oleo ricinis communis (castor seed oil), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), parfum, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citronellol, d-limonene, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, linalool.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.