Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2011
- A fresh, modern Liebfraumilch with soft fruity notes of apples and oranges and a lively, crisp finish.
- About this bottle: A new style of a German classic, this is a medium white with plenty of fruity flavour and a delicate aroma. . It has been made especially for Marks & Spencer by Jürgen Hofmann, a young winemaker with experience of working in California and South Africa, resulting in this modern white wine. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap, our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: Mixed White
- Country of origin: Germany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 10.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 7.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly