Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Les Ruettes Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- A tangy and delicious Loire Sauvignon with an attractive hint of the flinty minerality you would expect from a top notch Sancerre. Flavours of ripe apricot and dried herbs are matched by juicy acidity and a classic note of wet stone in this expressive and engaging unoaked dry white.
- About this bottle: We have worked with the highly experienced Fabrice Robineau at Cave de Sancerre for many years now. So when we gave him a brief to create a 'Baby Brother' to sit alongside his superb Sancerre wines - always a real highlight in our range - we were fascinated to see what he came up with.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Cave de Sancerre
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.