Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Les Ruettes Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- A tangy and delicious Loire Sauvignon with an attractive hint of the flinty minerality you would expect from a top notch Sancerre. Flavours of ripe apricot and dried herbs are matched by juicy acidity and a classic note of wet stone in this expressive and engaging unoaked dry white.
- About this bottle: We have worked with the highly experienced Fabrice Robineau at Cave de Sancerre for many years now. So when we gave him a brief to create a 'Baby Brother' to sit alongside his superb Sancerre wines - always a real highlight in our range - we were fascinated to see what he came up with.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Cave de Sancerre
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 15.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: La Verchère, 71570 La Chapelle De Guinchay, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly