Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Lirac is an interesting yet little-known region that makes great white, red and rosé. Keep an eye out for them because they are often uncommonly good value, like this thrilling, red, cherry-scented rosé."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 7th June 2014
“Moving westwards across the southern Rhône to Lirac, this is pure Grenache and just a bit meatier, with spice notes on top of the red fruits, but remaining appealingly dry and crisp. Will suit all fish, but also Mediterranean vegetable dishes such as ratatouille or tians.”
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 7th June 2014
- Product information
- Les Esquerades Lirac Rosé
- Vintage: 2014
- A weighty rosé from the southern Rhône Valley with a pure red fruit character, hints of spice, crisp acidity and structure for enjoying with food.
- About this bottle: Made predominantly from Grenache grapes grown on terraced vineyard slopes overlooking the Rhône River
- Grape Variety: 100% Grenache
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Laudun Chusclan Vignerons 30200 Chusclan France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly