Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Les Barcillants Cornas
- Vintage: 2011
- Les Barcillants has an alluring perfume of violet and rose flowers with a powerful palate dominated by ripe dark fruits.
- About this bottle: Vins de Vienne was created in 1996 when three esteemed Rhone winemakers (Yves Cuilleron, Pierre Gaillard and Francois Villard) decided to work together to revitalise some of the famous names of the region. One of these was Cornas, a somewhat overlooked appellation that was characterised as producing wines that were robust but lacked charm. Located in the northern Rhone valley, Cornas from a good producer is now seen as an alternative to the very best that the area has to offer. The wines is made from 100% Syrah grapes planted on steep terraces over a granite bed-rock.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhone, Cornas
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Les Vins De Vienne Sarl, 42410 Chavanay, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.