Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
- Next day UK delivery*
- Delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice
- For free next or named day delivery on orders over £150 – enter FREENDAY at checkout.
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
- Order by noon to collect in store tomorrow. Or choose a collection date that suits you. See if this item is included.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
An innovative, matte-finish base coat that ‘grips’ colour to help maximise wear and reduce chipping. Shiny when applied, it turns matte when dry to highlight it’s time to apply the next coat. It also has colour diffusers to mask nail discolouration and even tone, and special ingredients famed in the nail industry as having strengthening qualities.
- Helps grip colour to maximise wear
- Reduces chipping
- Contains colour diffusers to even tone and mask nail discolouration
- Contains Panthenol (Pro vitamin B5), Calcium & Vitamin E to help strengthen and support the nail
- Product Size: 12 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Keep away from fire and flames
Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, nitrocellulose, triphenyl phosphate, styrene acrylates copolymer, silica, trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate, stearalkonium hectorite, diacetone alcohol, citric acid, ethyl tosylamide, benzophenone-1, etocrylene, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, ci 15850 (red 7), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 19140 (yellow 5)