Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Le Parde Haut-Bailly
- Vintage: 2011
- Le Parde is an elegant, refined and smooth wine with deep purple colour, pronounced aromatic and fruity character on the nose and medium-bodied, ripe black fruit notes on the palate from a blend of 65% Merlot and 35% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
- About this bottle: Le Parde is the second wine of Cru Classé Château Haut-Bailly, made with the same care as the Grand Vin, sourced from vineyards located on 30 hectares of prime land in the heart of the Graves region located on the left-bank of the river Garonne. Here, the well-drained soil combines sand and gravel, over a bed of sandstone and fossil shells, giving the wines of Haut-Bailly a special character.
- Grape Variety: 65% Merlot, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Château Haut-Bailly - 33850 Léognan - France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly