Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Le Grand Bateau
- Vintage: 2011
- This attractive, medium-bodied red is a classic expression of quality Claret. By selecting the best parcels of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon they have created a wine with aromas of ripe cherries and plums followed by a pleasing, plump palate of rich dark berries and gently roasted coffee. Six months in oak casks contributes a light hint of vanilla spice.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig selected this blend, the result of the successful collaboration between Veronique Antajan and Phillippe Blanc, winemaker at world famous Chateau Beychevelle.
- Grape Variety: 75% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Barriere Freres, 18 Rue Lafont , F-33290 Ludon Medoc, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly