Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Le Grand Bateau
- Vintage: 2011
- This attractive, medium-bodied red is a classic expression of quality Claret. By selecting the best parcels of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon they have created a wine with aromas of ripe cherries and plums followed by a pleasing, plump palate of rich dark berries and gently roasted coffee. Six months in oak casks contributes a light hint of vanilla spice.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig selected this blend, the result of the successful collaboration between Veronique Antajan and Phillippe Blanc, winemaker at world famous Chateau Beychevelle.
- Grape Variety: 75% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.2
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.