Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Le D De Dassault
- Vintage: 2010
- A deep, garnet-red claret with a bouquet of ripe red berries, pencil shavings, spices and savoury roasted red pepper nuances. In the mouth it is elegant and concentrated, with complex red and black fruit, firm tannins and a long finish. 92 Parker points.
- About this bottle: Château Le D Dassault was bought in 1955 by aircraft manufacturer Serge Dassault. In 1969 the estate was promoted to Grand Cru Classé status and in 1995 Laurence Brun was given the management of the estate, setting in motion a major quality development program that led to a technical and commercial co-operation with Domaines Baron de Rothschild (owners of Lafite Rothschild) in 2012. The estate’s vines are grown on deep gravel soils and are around 15 years in age. The wine was aged for 12 months in one-year-old French oak barrels to develop and soften its character.
- Grape Variety: 70% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux, St Emilion Grand Cru
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 74 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Chateau Dassault – 33330 Saint Emilion - France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly