Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Le Chappelle de Potensac
- Vintage: 2010
- This full-bodied, intense Claret shows all the hallmarks of a classic Medoc wine, with an intoxicating perfumed aroma, rich cassis fruit and a velvet-textured palate.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig selected this superb wine during her stay in Bordeaux and was particularly impressed by winemaker Didier Chadourne’s attention to detail, blending Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot wines together before maturing in French oak barrels for 12 months. The result is a wine of finesse and power from one of the best value estates on the Left Bank of the Gironde. Ready to drink now or can be cellared for at least five years. Serve at room temperature and enjoy with roast beef or robust French or English cheese.
- Grape Variety: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - T-bar Icon of purchase
- Bottling address: Ginestet 33360 Carignan-De-Bordeaux, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly