Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Laurent Perrier Vintage Magnum
- Vintage: 2006
- A fine and complex vintage champagne rich with seductive aromas of candied pineapple, toasted brioche and fresh yellow plums.
- About this bottle: Blended from equal quantities of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, sourced from some of the finest Champagne vineyards, this beautifully aromatic wine was created in the prized 2004 vintage, which saw a gentle Indian summer bring balance and ripeness to the grapes. Crafted by M&S winemaker Sue Daniels and local expert Bruno Mignon, the wine was aged for at least seven years to develop its exceptional character.
- Grape Variety: 50% Chardonnay, 50% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 1500 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Sparkling Wine Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Domaine Laurent-Perrier, 51150 Tours-Sur-Marne , France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly