Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle
- A rich and honeyed special cuvée champagne offering roasted almond, gingerbread and brioche aromas over a generous and lengthy palate with a wonderful mousse of bubbles and minerally freshness.
- About this bottle: Chief winemaker Michel Fauconnet started working for Laurent Perrier over forty years ago, beginning in the cellars and progressing through various technical roles to become ‘Chef de Cave’ in February 2004. He crafted this exceptional champagne from grapes sourced from a number of Grand Cru vineyards in the prestigious villages of Ambonnay, Verzenay, Mailly, Avize, Cramant, Chouilly and Le Mesnil-sur-Oger from three different vintages. After blending, the wine was aged for around eight years to develop its superb balance and aromatic intensity.
- Grape Variety- Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address- 51200 Epernay, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly