Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Magnum
- A fresh and expressive rosé with a bouquet of summer berries and flavours of sweet red berries and currants. The bright fruit flavours combine with the fine mousse of bubbles and gently rounded finish to create a lively, balanced structure.
- About this bottle: Made exclusively from Pinot Noir, this fruity champagne is produced by the rare maceration technique, where the crushed grapes are left in contact with their juice to extract as much colour and character as possible. The grapes themselves were sourced from various prime vineyards, mostly within the southern and northern parts of the Montagne de Reims area - including the celebrated Côte de Bouzy. Of these, nearly a dozen were cru sites, and most were grand crus. The wine was made by Laurent-Perrier’s celebrated Chef de Cave Michel Fauconnet, who has been the cellar master at the famous house since 2004, he aged the wine for a minimum of six years in magnum to develop its distinctive depth and fragrance.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 1500 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 18
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Domaine Laurent-Perrier, 51150 Tours-sur-Marne, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly