Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Late - Bottled Vintage Port
- Vintage: 2008
- This enticing ruby-hued Port is infused with perfumed aromas of spices unfolding into fresh blackberry and ripe plum fruit. The lush sweet berry flavours entwine with hints of dark chocolate, leaving a voluptuous, lingering mouth feel.
- About this bottle: LBV or Late Bottled Vintage, are wines from a single harvest that display the structure and complexity of vintage Port, but are able to be consumed earlier. From the finest demarcated vineyards in the heart of the Douro Valley of Northern Portugal.
- Grape Variety: 16% Touriga Nacional, 16% Touriga Franca, 16% Tinto Cão, 16% Tinta Roriz, 16% Tinta Barroca, 20% Tinta Amarela
- Country of origin: Region: Douro Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 20 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 15
- Alcohol units per serving: 2.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly