Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Lapostolle Casa Carmenere
- Vintage: 2011
- Rich, concentrated red wine filled with fabulously ripe black fruit – bramble, blackcurrant and prune with a twist of liquorice and a hint of coffee on the nose. Satin-smooth and utterly mouth-filling, this red is a celebration of ripe sunny flavours, with subtle tannins and gentle acidity giving just a hint of background structure.
- About this bottle: Nowhere is the Carmenère grape more at home than in Chile, and at Casa Lapostolle it thrives in the semi-arid climate of the Rapel Valley, where cooling sea breezes keep its flavours bright and fresh. Michel Rolland, one of the world’s most praised and trusted ‘flying winemakers’, has been overseeing production at this winery for nearly 20 years. He adds a dash of Merlot and Syrah to round out the natural spiciness in Carmenère.
- Grape Variety: 100% Carmenere
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly