Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Lapostolle Casa Carmenere
- Vintage: 2011
- Rich, concentrated red wine filled with fabulously ripe black fruit – bramble, blackcurrant and prune with a twist of liquorice and a hint of coffee on the nose. Satin-smooth and utterly mouth-filling, this red is a celebration of ripe sunny flavours, with subtle tannins and gentle acidity giving just a hint of background structure.
- About this bottle: Nowhere is the Carmenère grape more at home than in Chile, and at Casa Lapostolle it thrives in the semi-arid climate of the Rapel Valley, where cooling sea breezes keep its flavours bright and fresh. Michel Rolland, one of the world’s most praised and trusted ‘flying winemakers’, has been overseeing production at this winery for nearly 20 years. He adds a dash of Merlot and Syrah to round out the natural spiciness in Carmenère.
- Grape Variety: 100% Carmenere
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.