Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Lanson Extra Age Blanc De Blancs NV
- Presented in a beautiful gift box, this Blanc de Blancs offers fresh aromas of white flower, with hints of hawthorn and lime blossom.
- About this bottle: This premium Blanc de Blancs is a new addition to complement the Extra Age Brut cuvée which was launched to coincide with the 250th anniversary of Champagne house Lanson. It is made using grapes sourced exclusively from grand cru and premier cru vineyards. Winemaker Jean-Paul Gandon preserves the original purity and freshness of the grapes’ fruit flavours by avoiding malolactic fermentation during vinification. The Blanc de Blancs is then matured for a minimum of 5yrs.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Lanson International Diffusion, 66 Rue De Courlancy, 51100 Reims – France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly