Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"More unoaked restraint here in a carefully made combination of peachy Marsanne and lighter Roussanne, both otherwise used in Rhône-type blends, which creates something on its own, albeit with plenty of New World flavours. Pair with firm white fish such as grilled hake or cod loin, baked under a spicy crust"
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 16th June 2013
"Delivers orchard fruits in abundance. Open it for pure pleasure and drift away."
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 16th June 2013
- Product information
- Langhorne Creek Marsanne Roussanne
- Vintage: 2012
- A subtle and wonderfully easy-drinking white with hints of fresh herbs and peach blossom.
- About this bottle: he blend of peachy Marsanne with the fragrant, herb-scented roussanne is a classic one. the grapes were grown in the prime longhorne creek region, south of Adelaide in the vicinity of lake Alexandria. Here, the dry, breezy ans sunny conditions give naturally characterful wines: this succulent yet delicate white was left unoaked for maximum freshness and elegant restraint.
- Grape Variety: Marsanne and Roussanne
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Langhorne Creek
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.