Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
”Talking of the c-word, it won’t have escaped your notice that these wines are not significantly cheaper than champagne, although English sparkling wine producers don’t seem to slap quite as hefty a mark-up on their rosés as their French rivals do: the elegant, strawberry-scented Langham Estate Rosé (12% abv, 3) from Dorset, says, is only £23, though it could easily pass for rosé champagne. Mark & Spencer has just taken it on in 18 branches.”
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 27th June 2015
- Product information
- Langham Estate Rosé
- Vintage: 2013
- A fine and sophisticated English sparkling rosé with a beautiful deep pink colour, subtle notes of red cherry and a delightful structure that reveals notes of freshly baked brioche on the finish.
- About this bottle: Langham Estate is located in the pretty Dorset hills outside the ancient Roman town of Dorchester. The estate’s vineyards have been growing steadily since 1991, and it now has over 30 acres of vines planted in favourable loam and chalk soils – perfect for growing the classic trio of sparkling wine grapes. Winemaker Liam Idzikowski, who has amassed considerable experience working at wineries California, Australia, South Africa and France, crafted this wine predominantly from Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes, adding just a touch of Chardonnay for its fruity elegance. The wine was vinified in old oak barrels before going into bottle for its traditional second fermentation.
- Grape Variety- 65% Pinot Noir, 20% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Meunier
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Dorset
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Langham Wine Estate, Crawthorne, Dorchester, Dorset. DT2 7NG
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 17/04/17.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.