Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Lively and fresh, this vintage is fine and delicate on the palate with plenty of tropical flavours, and notes of nettles, greengage, gooseberry and melon on the nose. Ms Daniels said: 'Whilst vineyards have existed in England since medieval times, it is only in recent years that they have started to develop a reputation for producing quality grapes.' Eat with: It will match perfectly with traditional roast port and with Asian spiced dishes.”
Anucyia Victor, Mail Online , 22nd April 2015
- Product information
- Lamberhurst Estate Bacchus Reserve
- Vintage: 2015
- A delicious combination of zestiness typical of English wine and soft richness, this is a fine example of modern English white wine, brimming with crunchy apple flavours and herbal complexity.
- About this bottle: Whilst vineyards existed in England in medieval times, it is only in recent years that they have started to develop a reputation for producing quality wines. This wine is produced from Bacchus grapes, England’s answer to Sauvignon Blanc, grown in a single vineyard in Kent.
- Grape Variety: 100% Bacchus
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Tenterden, Kent
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 7.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Tenterden Vineyard, Small Hythe, Tenterden, Kent, TN30 7NG
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.