Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Tender minced lamb layered with slices of potatoes, aubergines and courgettes topped with a rich creamy béchamel sauce with sliced tomatoes.
- Weight: 1900 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Whole milk, lamb (21%), tomatoes (11%), onions, potatotoes (5%), tomato puree, aubergines (4%), double cream, rapeseed oil, courgettes (4%), wheatflour, red wine, medium fat hard cheese, cornflour, extra virgin olive oil, salt, mint, beef stock, ground black pepper, oregano, ground nutmeg, paprika, ground white pepper. Medium fat hard cheese contains potato starch. Beef stock contains beef, water, salt
- Cows Milk
- Not suitable for SESAME allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven cook from chill- 180º C/160ºC Fan/gas mark 4. Preheat oven. Remove carton. Remove bag. Cover with foil. Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Remove foil after 40 minutes and cook for another 10-20 minutes
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.