Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Lafage Cote Est
- Vintage: 2011
- Zingy, zesty white, brimming with white peach and green lime personality, tangy notes of pepper and spice, and a lively bitter-lemon and grapefruit finish.
- About this bottle: This award-winning white is made by Jean-Marc Lafage, who has Roussillon wine in his blood – his is the sixth generation of his family to be immersed in viticulture here. Jean-Marc uses a blend of 60% Grenache Blanc and Gris, 30% Chardonnay and 10% Marsanne fruit, all of which he ages on fine lees to give superb complexity. The vines are up to 80 years old, another factor ensuring this wine’s amazing richness. It’s the cool coastal breezes that keep the fruit flavour.
- Grape Variety: Grenache Blanc, Grenache Gris, Chardonnay and Marsanne
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Roussillon
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.