Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Vita Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
- Vintage: 2012
- Bursting with flavours of ripe fruit and baked herbs, this is a fantastically smooth and easy-drinking red. Expressive aromas of sun-ripened cherries and plums characterise this well rounded, unoaked style from eastern Italy.
- About this bottle: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is a much loved style of Italian wine and this deliciously succulent red shows why. In the sunny valleys of the Abruzzo region, the Montepulciano grape variety gives ripe, rounded yet well balanced wines. Experienced Abruzzo winemaker Fiorenzo Franceschi knows how to bring out the characteristic flavours of the region in an easy-going style which offers excellent value for money.
- Grape Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Abruzzo
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viale Laudano, 2 - 14040 Castel Boglione (At) - Italia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly