Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Who would have thought that hand washing could be such an enjoyable experience? Our rich-lathering, PH-balanced la source conditioning hand wash is infused with skin-softening marine extracts for gentle everyday cleansing. And between washes, it still stands out by adding a splash of eye-catching colour to your living space.
About the brand- Founded 40 years ago by Cyrus Harvey, Crabtree & Evelyn® has evolved since 1972 from a small, family-run business specialising in fine soaps from around the world, to an international company with over 500 stores worldwide. Long before the natural and wellness movement became popular, Crabtree & Evelyn® was wholeheartedly embracing the riches of the natural world, introducing product ranges made with fruit, flower and plant essences.
- Spritz for a vibrant, fragrant pick me-up
- Bladder wrack and spirulina extracts help condition the skin
- Soap-free formula is less drying than traditional cleansers
- 100% naturally derived surfactant
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water (aqua) (eau), sodium laureth sulfate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 80, sea salt (maris sal) (sel marin), enteromorpha compressa extract, lessonia nigrescens extract, peg-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, fragrance (parfum), ppg-26, buteth-26, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, polyquaternium-10, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, bht, disodium edta, ethylhexyl salicylate, butylene glycol, glycerin, sodium chloride, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, benzyl salicylate, limonene, eugenol, linalool, magnesium nitrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol, magnesium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, methylisothiazolinone, ext, violet 2 (ci 60730), blue 1 (ci 42090).
Free standard delivery on clothing & home. Conditions apply.
• Free standard delivery on orders within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.