Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Puerta Alta Bonarda
- Vintage: 2010
- Cherry and mineral aromas lead to a lusciously warm palate of blueberry, raspberry fruit, smooth textures, and just a nudge of acidity keeping the palate poised and zingy. A bite of tarry tannin gives this red a little more gravitas at the finish.
- About this bottle: Medal-winning Bonarda made by Javier Collavati, a young winemaker with a real passion for his native wines. Argentina’s Famatina valley lies in the Andean foothills, 754 miles northwest of Buenos Aires on a high arid plain, 3,280 feet above sea-level. An ideal site for keeping this Bonarda fruit cool at night, and preserving its pure berry flavours. Javier ages this wine for three months in oak barrels to round out its tannins and soften that vibrant fruit.
- Grape Variety: 100% Bonarda
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Famatina Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.