Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
- Chic design inspired by the traditional styles of southern France, reflecting simple feminine elegance.
- Fleur d'Orangier hand wash 50ml
- Fleur d'Orangier hand cream 50ml
- Nail buffer
- Fragrance to help uplift and rejuvenate
- Orange essential oil shea butter & lemon essential oil
- Nourishing hand cream
- Comes in the cosmetic purse shown
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Orangier Hand Cream - Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol ·Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol ·Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Extract, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Citrus Reticulata Leaf Oil, Geraniol - Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Citral, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.~Orangier Hand Wash - Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-4, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Benzophenone-3, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Extract, Citrus Reticulata Leaf Oil, Geraniol, Triethylene Glycol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf/Twig Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Citral, Citric Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.
Product Care and Composition
- Customer Friendly Care instruction: Wipe clean