Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A luxury selection from the La Maison de Senteurs and Figue de Noel range.
- Chic design inspired by the tradtional styles of southern France, reflecting simple feminine elegance.
- Orangier bath cream - a rich bath cream blended with essential oils of sweet orange and pettigrain to refresh and revitalise
- Orangier bath cream: 250ml
- Orangier body wash: 150ml
- Figue Noel soap: 80g
- Figue Noel candle - burns up to 10 hours
- A luxury soap with a festive fragrance of mellow fig, juicy peach, red berries and warm cedar wood
- Comes in a presentable box
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 1x250ml, 1x150ml, 1x80g
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Never leave a lit candle unattended
Orangier body wash - aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, styrene/acrylates copolymer, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) oil, limonene, citrus aurantium dulcis flower extract, polyquaternium-39, disodium edta, citrus reticulata leaf oil, geraniol, linalool, citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig (petitgrain) oil, hexyl cinnamal, litsea cubeba fruit oil, dipropylene glycol, citral, triethylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, propylene glycol, citric acid, parfum, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium benzoate, magnesium nitrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone.
;;Orangier bath cream - aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, acrylates copolymer, peg-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate, sodium styrene/acrylates copolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, trideceth-9, sodium peg-7 olive oil carboxylate, sodium hydroxide, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) oil, limonene, citrus aurantium dulcis flower extract, sodium chloride, disodium edta, propylene glycol, citrus reticulata leaf oil, geraniol, linalool, citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain) leaf/twig oil, hexyl cinnamal, litsea cubeba fruit oil, dipropylene glycol, citral, sodium lauryl sulfate, triethylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, parfum, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, magnesium nitrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone.
;;Figue noel soap - aqua, sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, sucrose, sorbitol, glycerin, propylene glycol, parfum, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil.
;;Figue noel candle - n/a
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria. These products comply with Cruelty-Free International's stringent testing criteria. Please click here for more info.