Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Joya Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- This crisp mineral Chardonnay is a fantastic example of a wine from Chile's ultimate cool climate terroir.
- About this bottle: Grown in limestone rich soils, the chalky citrus notes combine with creamy ripe fruit flavours to give the wine a very elegant structure. It represents the cutting edge of Chilean white wine, grown in the stunning surroundings of Limari, a parched, sun-drenched region cooled by the icy Pacific Ocean. Such conditions mean naturally healthy wines and slow grape ripening, giving bright yet complex flavours. Winemaker Marcelo Papa is not only one of the Chile's top talents but also a noted champion of Limari, and this beautiful wine shows why.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Limari Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Concha Y Toro S.A. Virginia Subercaseux 210 Pirque Santiago Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly