Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"La Fleur d'Amélie Rosé 2014, down from £10 a bottle to £8 until August 3. This vibrant dry rosé goes well with salads and light meat, or a plate of cheeses."
Harriet Arkell, Daily Mail , 7th July 2015
"Made by rosé expert Château de Sours, this is bright pink and has vivid flavours of red cherries and redcurrants, with a subtle green sappy edge. It's a super-crisp, dry style."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 7th July 2015
"A brightly coloured wine that boasts bright red cherry and redcurrant flavours and a crisp finish."
Liz Connor, Evening Standard , 7th July 2015
- Product information
- La Fleur D'Amelie Rosé
- Vintage: 2015
- vivacious and vibrant rosé produced by Bordeaux specialists, Chateau de Sours. This elegant style of rose is intense with fresh summer red fruit flavours, hints of grapefruit and delicate mineral characteristics.
- About this bottle: Made using mainly Merlot grapes with some Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, this bright rose is finely balanced by a refreshing acidity and long dry finish.
- Grape Variety: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Produced And Bottled By Iona Vineyards, 87 Highlands Road Elgin Grabouw, 7160 South Africa, W.O. Elgin, Wine Of South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly