Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- La Finca Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenere
- Vintage: 2012
- Bursting with dusky aromas of ripe black berried fruits, this complex, full-bodied wine is a fine example of modern Chilean wine making.
- About this bottle: Produced at the award winning Montes winery in the premium area of Colchagua Valley, this exclusive blend combines top quality Cabernet Sauvignon grapes with Carmenère, a distinctive variety originating from South West France that is shown at its very best in Chile. The palate is full of juicy, vibrant cherry fruits and displays lovely spicy notes from ageing in high quality French Oak. Powerful tannins provide a great structure for further development in the bottle.
- Grape Variety: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Carmenère
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Colchagua Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ruta 5 Sur Kilometro 149. Chimbarongo, Sexta Region, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly