Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- L'etoile De Romanin Le Baux De Provence
- Vintage: 2010
- A fascinating blend including Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre and Cabernet Sauvignon produces this stylish, concentrated wine, with fine, soft tannins.
- About this bottle: "Heady aromas of cigar box and wild herbs are redolent of the surrounding Provençal hillsides. The ultra-modern cellars, at the foot of the Château ruins, were built into the hillside to avoid upsetting this natural beauty spot near to Saint Rémy. To draw the best from the vineyard, the vines are farmed biodynamically and winemaking is under the expert guidance of Denis Dubourdieu"".
- "A blend of syrah, grenache, mourvèdre and cabernet sauvignon, it breathes like warm herbs near a fire. Bring on the lamb chops."-Victoria Moore,Daily Telegraph 1-Jun-13. Applies to 2010 Vintage.
- Grape Variety: 28% Mourvedre, 27% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Grenache, 13% Syrah, 6% Carignan, 6% Cinsault
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Provence
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly