Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
When you're burnt out and longing for that extra hour in bed, fast-track to relaxation using our Knackered Cow range.
About the brand- Since opening their first spa in the old cowshed at Babington House in 1998, the ambition has been to create spas and products that are always honest, natural and true to the British heritage. Made in England, the award-winning products use the very best organic and wild crafted plant extracts and mood-boosting essential oils to nourish mind, body and soul, whether you’re experiencing them in one of the Cowshed spas or the comfort of your own bathroom.
- Featuring a herbaceous blend of Lavender to calm and Eucalyptus to clarify and uplift, our bath & body oil can be used as part of your bathing routine or as a restorative massage oil
- Lavender essential oil is naturally relaxing, soothing, restorative and balancing. Eases tired and aching muscles. A highly versatile oil with rejuvenating and antiseptic qualities
- Eucalyptus essential oil is obtained from the deep green, sickle-shaped leaves of the tree. Naturally antiseptic, clearing and stimulating. Highly effective for muscular fatigue
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 300 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (Water/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Absolute) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, *Geraniol, *Linalool, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Alcohol, *Citral. *Potential allergens
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.