Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Ken Forrester Three Halves GSM
- Vintage: 2009
- Vibrant and perfumed with violet & blackberry aromas. Medium Bodied with savoury notes from the Mouvedre grape and a smooth palate leading to a refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: Situated on the slopes of the Helderberg Mountain in the heart of South Africa's most famous wine region Stellenbosch, Ken Forrester Wines was the first estate in South Africa to produce Chenin Blanc. With its Mediterranean-esque climate, the Cape region vineyards are also perfect for growing red grape varieties, which ripen well in the sun-kissed, ocean-influenced area. The Three Halves red is composed of 45% Grenache, 42% Shiraz and 13% Mourvèdre, a classic Rhône blend that balances bold fruit, peppery spice and earthy riches, which the winemakers have softened by ageing the wine in large French oak barrels for 18 months.
- Grape Variety: 45% Grenache, 42% Shiraz and 13% Mourvedre
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Origin Wines , Old Bottelary Road, Koelenhof, Stellenbosch, 7599 South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly