Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Four chicken souvlaki, four tandoori lamb koftas.
- 4 x Chicken souvlaki
- 4 x Tandoori lamb koftas
- Weight: 568 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 4 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Lamb koftas- British lamb (51%), cherry tomatoes, green peppers, chickpeas, onions, ginger puree, yogurt (milk), rapeseed oil, water, rice flour, garlic puree, chickpea flour, salt, red chilli puree, sunflower oil, red wine vinegar, colour- paprika extract, ground cumin, kalonji seeds, ground ginger, ground coriander, ground black pepper, dried mango, dried garlic, cornflour, ground turmeric, ground cardamom, ground paprika, chilli powder, ground cassia, preservative- e223 (sulphites), dextrose, fenugreek, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, ground bay leaves. Chicken souvlaki kebabs- British chicken breast (72%), red onions, lemons, rapeseed oil, smoked sea salt, parsley, lemon juice, thyme, sage, lemon zest, coarse black pepper, garlic puree, white wine vinegar, sea salt, rosemary, lemon oil, bay leaves
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Grill - Preheat grill to medium. Remove sleeve and film. Place tin foil over skewer ends. 12 - 15 min. Turn product 4 times. Juices should run clear with no pink meat remaining. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.