Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Kaituna Hills Reserve Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- Wonderfully fruity, yet with a crisp, dry finish. Look out for exotic aromas and flavours of melon, gooseberry, yellow plums and ripe lemons, and also the classic herbaceous, grassy note of the Sauvignon Blanc grape.
- About this bottle: A top quality Sauvignon Blanc from the relatively cool, stony Marlborough region in New Zealand's South Island. Exuberantly fruity, complex whites such as this have made Marlborough world-famous. A small proportion was fermented in French oak barrels to add extra complexity. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap, our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly