Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Kaituna Hills Reserve Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- A dry, full-flavoured Chardonnay with distinctive fruit flavours of melon, pineapple and grapefruit. The intense fruit flavours have been enhanced with subtle oak to provide complexity.
- About this bottle: Made from 100% Chardonnay grapes in a rich, soft, flavoursome style. The distinctive, opulent fruit flavours are the result of Marlborough's sunny climate and unique stony soils. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap, our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Pernod Ricard Winemakers New Zealand Ltd, 171 Pilkington Road, Glen Innes, Auckland, New Zealand, 1072
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly